I seriously have to stop swearing
at every damn maths question i do.
this is getting out of hand.
Even the person sitting infront of me was like,
"I could hear everything you muttered!"
one word for today's maths paper:
F***.
what were you thinking?
F.A.I.L
this is worst than O' level maths?
am i pure dumb or what?
IT'S PRIMARY RATIO-model drawing.
AND I CANT GET IT?!!
this is soo pissy.
I guess my foundation's not even there from primary school.
when you spent 3/4 of your time playing water in the toilet,
stealing pens and other ding dongs,
this is what you get.
Randoms:
Frustration leads to aggression.
(sport psy)
aloy commented: " gosh, your eyebags look like marbles"
O_o
HAHAHAHHA.
For the first time in my NIE life,
I actually went for hall 13's track training!
the moon must be blue,
I must be really stressed out by math.
but it was a good time trial anw.
after exams.
2 weeks to stand chart.
another momentof insanity.
2 weeks to train for 42km.
someone, pls send me to woodbridge now.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
does viagra really work cheapest uk supplier viagra purchase viagra viagra attorney columbus lowest price viagra cialis levia and viagra women's viagra buy generic viagra what is generic viagra viagra overdose viagra from canada new viagra viagra prescription uk too much viagra
HAHAHAHA SPAM COMMENT. I thought what sia. Hey science isn't that great after all. Chill. Look forward to the afterpartaaayyyy. WOOTS.
Hey u're really mad ..
But i also 2 weeks train for 42km.. Can one.. women have higher body fat percentage remember?
alex: you will see me crumbling at the finishing line.. lets go for good food soon!OOOOO
Post a Comment