Scrapbook class at lanes was insane today!
Going a little fast but manage to catch my breath.
I love the book i'm making.
shall complete it during hols:)
hols have been insanely crazy for me
training up for stand chart which im still
wondering how am i gg to complete it,
when running 10km-18km is a problem for me.
O_o
caught up with yingjing today in town.
I can say she's pretty much determined to get me
to zouk to club with her since forever!
nah nah, not today, not tomorrow,
hmmmm...maybe
someday!
Sean's mercedes was just awesome.
Even getting scolded at 3am didnt really
bother me.
The feeling was just SHIOK driving it.
From mee sua ---> Ice cream's chef--->
ECP---> supper @ Thomson---> home.
All within on night!
thanks for the company guys.
Tennis soon!
VMWare conference was just SHACK.
Standing in heels the whole day was just PAIN.
Every step was an agony.
The company was fun though.
I'll stick to sportshoes
No comments:
Post a Comment