800m finals ' 03
Asian Juniors ' 07. 4x400m team
4x100m team ' 07
the best teacher ever!
nyj:)
victory hug
800m finals ' 07
800m finals' 03 SPSS Success!
bullshit.
well, i must admit test was do-able today which
lifted up my mood:)
now I'm left with ss essay, rugby, soccer test
and maths to catch up which i have
been contemplating for very long already
(and still contemplating..)
48 hours to IVP
*shivers*
I am gg to train hard SOON:)
err..TRY.
I actually considered rizal's advice
and i thought it worked!
amazed.
(i am an inspiration to myself!)
cool.
Was looking through all my past races' timings and
pictures.
was just sitting down thinking what are the
best few achievements
in my running life.
1. Breaking the record in Nationals for 800m in Pri 6
2. 1st in my last 800m nationals in JC
(and manage to get teacher hua to wear
skirt in front of the WHOLE SCHOOL!)
p.s: not being boastful here. just psyching myself up for this sunday
inspired momentarily.
!@#$%^&*(
STRESS!
i need piano/electone therapy soon:)
1 comment:
David A! Sweet~
Post a Comment