Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mr. Beasley

You don't have to drive a fancy car

Don't have to quote me

Shakespeare just to woo me.

Yeah I see your nervous laughter

when you're trying to crack some joke

Well, you don't fool me.

I'd like to see your eyes through

those goggles that you're wearing

Don't try to hide away.

Just be yourself, Mr. Beasley

I don't need your show of attitude

Coz' it's your soul that makes me fall in love with you.

You don't know this but I see you

in the church when you are praying,

You just move me.

And my friend Sue she tells me

you've been teaching kids for free,

Mr Philanthropy.

I'd like to see your eyes through

those goggles that you're wearing

Don't try to hide away.

Just be yourself, Mr. Beasley

I don't need your show of attitude

Coz' it's your soul that makes

me fall in love with you

Be yourself, Mr. Beasley

I don't need your show of attitude

Coz' it's your soul that makes me

fall in love with you

I'd like to see your eyes through

those goggles that you're wearing

Don't try to hide away

oh my myyyy.
Corrinne May really blew me away with her songs!
i love her voice,
i love the melody,
the lyrics beautifully written,
its like an angel singing to me.

after reading psychology for almost the whole day,
her songs are like songs played in heaven!
(i mean its always the case anw)

check this out:

Mr Beasley: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh3uH-C9eRM&feature=related

Beautiful seed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxgPU3H0CxU&feature=related

Side side of the moon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqDbIbApmy4&NR=1

man, i wish i can play the guitar!
i so want to go for her concert!

:)

No comments: