Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ungraded

!"£$%^&*()_

Im so screwed..
2/5 subjects passed?!
ok, this is really bad..
I have to start STUDYING!
Mummy is going to kill me if she knows abt it!

lets start from the bottom;

GP: S-44%
eh!I could have passed all thanks to my summary,
i lifted from wrong paragraphs..
I'm really blind!
but still, getting an E for GP is atrocious!HAHA
and guess what, i got the lowest in class(expected)

Lit: S-44%
If only Miss k passed me,
my life wouldnt be so miserable..
:(

Geog: S-40.9%
Well, i passed my Physical!
Human is boring!

Maths: E-45%
Im one of the 8 people to passed in MY CLASS..
But its not really a pass la..
hurr?
There is still hope!
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!'.)

Chinese: D-52%

oh..still have physics!
I'm going to study for it..

ESSSD- Eliza Shall Study Super Duper HARD!
to get a least a few As' and Bs' and Cs' for promos!:)
Fullstop!no more lower than that!
sound impossible eh..
HAHA..

If only i can put in the same effort i put in running to my studies!
whhaaa, flying colours man..

Had music in the noon..
Went there without practising
it took me 50mins to play a 3/4 perfect song for her..
I almost died under her!

Nationals is over!
means more music!
sigh...

Im on cloud one today..
:(

She has no time for you now..
She MUST study..
Goodbye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»