Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hungry Ghost

Woke up at 7am to finish up my A/C book
Left for school at 1045 to take my Lit paper with an empty stomach:(

Miss k was checking my books because its open text
And guess what, i forgot to take out all the things in my book like..
Post-it, Photos, small little notes left by Jasimah..and bookmark..

And she went.."Idiot, do you know i can catch you for cheating?"
But well, she was nice enough to let me off:)
For the next five minutes of my test, i was soo affected ..
oh well, just continued doing..Kinda lost..
Messed.

Lets hope for a pass:)
I'm not asking much.

When i came back, saw many Doofu(beancurd) on the table!
i was so hungry...ate many many of them
its so tempting and yummy!
piping HOT!
starved.
Fell asleep after that. as usual.


No paper for me tomorrow!:)
But there's maths on friday.
URGH!

All the best to the Econs people!


Aiya, next tuesday is nats.HOW?
I haven't been training.
I'm sure all my stamina is gone:(

WHY WHY WHY WHY!
*grumpy*

No comments: