Sunday, December 04, 2011

3 Dec 2011


My surprise yesterday morning marks the 4th year:)

Made my day. 
123
 Anxious bride

Our last picture together as single ladies!
congrates sis!

Past few days were really busy with packing, 
making sure that our house is presentable for many guests.
when the big day arrived, was just buzzing around like a bumble bee
but all the hard work was paid off, everything ran smoothly and I'm glad the 
bride was smiling all the way:)

Have a blissful marriage, sis.
The room is kinda empty now.
too empty actually.
hahah! but I like it!:D

In the midst of making sure that the wedding was running smoothly, 
I received a bouquet of flowers from 
someone special who lived 11000 miles away !:)

This bouquet of roses marked the 4th year
I love surprises! 
once again, thank you for making my day on this special date
hehh!
<3

No comments: