Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Time to hang my shoes in the storeroom AGAIN!

For 2 consecutive years,
they refuse to give us 1st prize.
i really wonder why..

Last year, they miscalculated the timings and gave it to the
most impossible group ( they were no where near top 3 in the end)
We filed an appeal and was successful
cos they missed out a timing for one of the station.
how efficient right.

and this year......

Check this out, ODEE ACEE team is faster than sumiko and
Adventure in motion team(they are like national team)??
this is really ridiculous!

hello!
the organiser's are really blind.

I mean, when you really run your lungs out till
you busted your knee and vomitted..and you are pretty
sure that your team's first, and you are not in the end, the feeling sucks.

well, gonna ask for breakdown of the timings
and they better give us some justice.
R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S

they just want me to retire from running!!!
AGAIN!

*faints*

what a way to end my night.
thanks.

No comments: