Saturday, February 20, 2010

Peanuts













CNY visiting killed my throats.
peanuts, peanuts and more peanuts.
in another words,
FAT! ( fatter than usual)
GOSH.

This week marks the end of hockey..
which makes me wonder what i should do after
all my noon classes!
should i go down to AMK for trg?
or CCAB?
or train by myself?
(which is the LAST RESORT cos im lazy,
and kumar can testify it for sure)

Visited Mr lim @ Clementi today.
It hurts me to see him getting weaker
and weaker by each year..
I wish i had a grandpa like him!!
:(

Not looking forward to the coming week
as 2 assignments + 1 test are due this week!:(
and i have not completed anything!
URGHH!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link