Sunday, December 20, 2009

Stay the same

woke up at 645am yeasterday,
dragged my lazy ass to Dover for training.
Trying to get back the momentum,
which i hope will not stop anytime soon.
And praying for good timetable next sem.
Results are coming out next weekkkk!
so fast!


Rushed home after training to get change
and met Alex for lunch.
Nothing can beat BKT @ Leng Kee
after walking many streets under the rain.
(esp when you only have one umbrella and its leaking)
THANKS FOR THE EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT ALEX!
Great catching up with you esp those random topics.
likee..the 6L of....and the four bottles of empty 1.5L sprite bottles.
I wonder what you filled up with?!(GROSS)
I had a good laugh though.
catch up next week before you fly off!

I still cant find my black Esprit umbrella (pissed off)
(Christmas present anyone?)hehh.

Feels good when you wake up
realising that there's no training today!:D
You can do whatever you want and
eat whatever you want!

But honestly, i think im putting on weight.
so I better watch my diet.
All the dead weight I have to carry with me
esp when I do intervals. NOT FUNNY man.
SUFFERING.

Christmas, Christmas time is near..
Time for toys and time for cheer,
we've been good but we cant last,
hurry Christmas, hurry fast.

Want a plane that loops the loop,
me, want Esprit Umbrella
we can hardly stand the wait,
Please Christmas dont be late..
:D

No comments: