Monday, January 15, 2007

running on water

i cant bring myself to do miss k's homework
its brain juicing
i rather do fartleks
and torturous runs
ANYTHING!
except LIT!

I HATE LIT
I HATE LIT
I HATE LIT
I HATE LIT
I HATE LIT
I HATE LIT
I HATE LIT
I HATE LIT
I HATE LIT

miss k:

Firstly my apologies for my absence the last week
(during which time I did not have access
to the Internet and therefore no access to Moodle)

Now however I have access,
and so until I get to come back in person to torment you,
I will be uploading work for you
here to be done during the week.

In case you were wondering...
I HAVE NOT forgotten the test.
The file is in College so I cannot upload it
till I get my hands on it.
You will get the test SOON.

In the meanwhile as a follow-up
to the instructions last week here
are some questions for you to consider
on chapter 2 of Brave New World.

crap.
i haven even do chapter one.

uurrrghhh.
why is she back so fast
sigh
i hope she doesnt read this.

I HATE LIT!

No comments: