Saturday, June 03, 2006

GELATO

Supposed to be studying.
Sinned.
ANW, did a LITTLE bit of Maths for like the WHOLE DAY?
Wait, that was yesterday.
Then in the evening, went to meet CORRINE AH MA:)
I miss those times when we were in PL..
YOUR sweet banana during cross country.
It really touched my heart.

Had a great time catching up with her.
Thanks for your GELATO ice cream!
it made my day!
Mint and double chocolate:)
ho ho ho..

I WANT MORE!But after nationals la.
Miss Tan : Hint Hint..

Talked about 8++ and decided to go to her house to watch show.
Climax.
Task Fullfilled
Her rabbit is SCARY!

Oh well, headed home
And talked to PEARLY DARLING for 1hr 23 mins
Thanks for listening to all my burdens and complains..
Zillions of thanks!
"but the main point is....."
I'll leave it for YOU to continue!
You know it.
Guess thats life.
I cant do much tho.
You have been a great listening ears.
And do know that i'll be there when you need someone too:)
thanks dear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»