HAHAA..Cant believe it! So many breaks today!:)most of the teachers are not here today!in the computer lab now beside ALPHA and behind me is KELLY:)
Kelly: Thanks for helping so much for my GP essay and going through with me Lit:)
LETS TAKE MORE PICTURES:)
Supoose to be doing maths tuturial but its seriously brain juicing.
Besides, we are doing Binomial theorem now.
Tedious.
Failed maths test: 3/25
Thank God im not the lowest in class. But thats not something to be proud of. I KNOW!
Chris Soh got 0/25.
Comforted. thats mean. :p
Hopefully i pass Physics.Thats my only hope now.
Will be having training later, time trial for 1500m.
Butterflies. I hate that feeling seriously
SCARY!
I hate walking to the starting line.
Training tramatizes people.
Monday, May 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment