Well, i have been pondering about the people around me..What is a TRUE friend? Acutally many things happened recently but i shall not elaborate..It occurred to me that sometimes little things that we do, do affect out friendship and it tell us alot of the chracter of the people..I'm not pin pointing but i guess its Parts and parcel of life..or maybe im too sensitive? I dont know..sigh.. Sometimes its very superficial to say: " I'll be there for you" but actually are we really there for people who really need us? I'm talking in general including myself..No offence to anyone..Just doing some kind of reflection..i thought of typing it out to share with people and to make myslef feel better..HAHA
God gives us friends so that we can help each other in times of setbacks but sometimes we tend to take it for granted or maybe our expectations are very high?i dont know la..or maybe im just tired?okok..only slept for 3 hrs so maybe i shan't think too much..
*I think i need some enlightment:)
Friday, December 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment